Location, location, location

If you have parts for sale. Post them here. PLEASE include your location in your post

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JimDog
United States of America

Location, location, location

Post by JimDog »

Whether you are buying or selling, it is pretty important that you include your location. While it may not be a big deal if you are looking for a knob or a small trim piece, it certainly may be if it's an engine or tranny, I know that my interest is highly dependent upon the sellers location. That great deal on a motor is not such a great deal when you tack on shipping from Bolivia... (no offense to all of our Bolivian members).

If you have not done so, please click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page, and at the very least, enter your state (or province) in the location field, then hit the submit button.
Thunderboy

Post by Thunderboy »

OK, gotta ask: How many members are from Bolivia? Could our Bolivian colleagues explain just how bad shipping is there?

Sorry :lol:
62UKneeBody

Post by 62UKneeBody »

I agree......
shipping from Bolivia is horrible...........and no one has a cherry-picker......
please post locations.
thanks guys !!
rcb1020
United States of America

Post by rcb1020 »

I work for UPS and we don't do business in Bolivia ..it's that bad ! j/k or am I ? now I have to check if UPS is in Bolivia, thanks for the extra work guys !
bobenhotep
United States of America

Post by bobenhotep »

i posted an engine in here, and put my location in parenthesis before the post, like this-(hinesville, georgia).

might be helpful if selling stuff to do that, makes sifting through stuff easier.
For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble

My '63 short wrongbed

"The Iron Rhino"
300 I6, 3 spd manual, DS II/ HEI ignition.

Stuff I added to Hints and tricks

-300-6 choke tube repair
-duraspark II/ HEI
-Horn ring contact tube repair
-turn signal indicator fix

Mikhail Kalashnikov and Nikola Tesla are the guys i think of when i build things.