International Chapter

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Johnny Canuck
Canada

International Chapter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Hey Kid and Matt.. might be goodto have a chapter that picks up the guys in Norway, Sweden and,South Africa, England
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
jakdad

Post by jakdad »

I dunno JC. Look what happened last time we organized a U.N.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim
MattsIASlickShop

Post by MattsIASlickShop »

We kinda talked about it, but the localized chapters were intended for the members in a certain area to communicate about local meetings or work days so we didn't load up the main boards. This has been the case with the MAC, and it worked well for them.
Members in the areas you highlighted would not easily be meeting in this manner, so I didn't see a reason for another forum seperate from the main message board.
I also realize the regions are larger generalized areas, if we need to tweak them a bit, no problem.
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

MattsIASlickShop wrote:We kinda talked about it, but the localized chapters were intended for the members in a certain area to communicate about local meetings or work days so we didn't load up the main boards. This has been the case with the MAC, and it worked well for them.
Members in the areas you highlighted would not easily be meeting in this manner, so I didn't see a reason for another forum seperate from the main message board.
I also realize the regions are larger generalized areas, if we need to tweak them a bit, no problem.

its no harder for the Norwegians to meet with the UK than it is for me to meet with the rest of the western folks.i kind of think there should be one for them too.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

[quote="ICEMAN6166
its no harder for the Norwegians to meet with the UK than it is for me to meet with the rest of the western folks.i kind of think there should be one f
or them too.[/quote]

And I could join western state chapter as I`m only 14 hours from california(@ 967KPH) :lol: