weird bug... cut and pasted site warning screenscreen

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

unibody madness
United States of America

weird bug... cut and pasted site warning screenscreen

Post by unibody madness »

ever since The day not long ago when the site was down in the early morning, I have been having to log in every time I leave the site. When I first click on the topic suscribed notification in my e-mail the first time I get the following:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1052: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/hooks/index.php(250) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1052: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/hooks/index.php(250) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2496: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/hooks/index.php(250) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code:1)

When I close the window and try the second time it works just fine
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
ras4434

Re: weird bug... cut and pasted site warning screenscreen

Post by ras4434 »

Not sure what I have going on...I get the following when I try to log on...AVG says that the site is unsafe????????