Suggestions...

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

MadMaxetc
United States of America

Suggestions...

Post by MadMaxetc »

One of the things that bugs me the most is people that do not search.

I would suggest we help them out and have a "FAQ About 61-64" and "FAQ About 65-66" board with sticky post that would be updated by a moderator.

these post would be about Brake Upgrades, Sway Bars, VIN decoding, Wiring Diagrams, etc...

This would not be a board that everyone could post on...only the vererans. If you wanted something added then you would PM the moderator.

The moderator would get the Info as it pops up in Post on other boards...he would just quote it.

Just a thought...
Dan
Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4
My Build Thread
MattsIASlickShop

Post by MattsIASlickShop »

good idea, let's do it
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I had thought that that was the idea of the "Hints" section , even on the old sites but they became discussion boards instead of info boards. This could be done right there in "hints" but not have it available for open posts or discussion. Have us submit info to be posted and allow the Big Cheeses to decide what gets in and what doesn't. It would make it so much easier to find topics about upgrades and the like.
Keep up the GREAT work guys!
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
MadMaxetc
United States of America

Post by MadMaxetc »

what about skips gas tank install?
Dan
Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4
My Build Thread
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

Skips tech articles are under the "Technical" link on the front page of FordTruk.

http://www.fordtruk.com/technical.html
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"