a few questions

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

willy3486

a few questions

Post by willy3486 »

I have a few questions on the new site. I hope I can explain these questions. Is there a way when you log in to your area that you have your own area with links. Like on the msn site when you click "my groups" That was handy for me. The other question is this , is there a way to view all messages in the order they come in like "view all messages at once"? I am still getting use to it and was wondering if there was a way to do that. Also is there a way to import our old pictures to the new one instead of having to upload them to here again? Another thing ,can we change the size and font of this site on our computers? My eyes are not the best and its a pain to look at it. I would like to make the letters larger and bolder.
Comet

Post by Comet »

Willy, I think you are referring to the main index. I have bookmarked this page as my starting point:

http://www.fordtruk.com/forums/index.php

The cool thing about this forum is it tells you quickly when a new post is made. The little box will be tan (scroll to the very bottom of the page I linked and see the key)
You can do a few things to notify you of a new post. You can "subscribe" to the thread by checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" just below the text you type in. You can also go in to your profile and click the button "always notify me of a reply to a post" when you participate in a thread. But that gets cumbersome IMO and it's real easy to just look for the little brown box on the left. I hope this helps.
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D