More photoshop fun...

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JFCDeuce

More photoshop fun...

Post by JFCDeuce »

Well because I need to get the truck in real paint soon....

I've been playing with color combinations, it's amazing how heavy the lower portion of the truck looks when it's lighter than the hood color...
[albumimg]6347[/albumimg]

And a little darker look
[albumimg]6346[/albumimg]

And I thought it might be okay... but that's a lot of green....
[albumimg]6348[/albumimg]

[/img]
"Let the Devil have his Chevy, thank God Jesus loves His Fords." -Angry Johnny and the Killbillies 'Creepy Pete'
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I really like the 2 tone but I think the green could grow on me..........quick. I like the odd and bright colors.
Anthony
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

They all look really good (yea that's no help huh).
My favorite is the top one I think, has a touch of the beautiful original style paint but is definitely fresh looking. Wouldn't have to be silver either that paint job would be really cool in Black and Ford Dove Gray.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
JFCDeuce

Post by JFCDeuce »

Greg D wrote:They all look really good (yea that's no help huh).
My favorite is the top one I think, has a touch of the beautiful original style paint but is definitely fresh looking. Wouldn't have to be silver either that paint job would be really cool in Black and Ford Dove Gray.

Yeah, I like all of them too, As far as the colors I think I will use factory ford colors, (#2 would probabbly be Vapor Silver and the black.)
I may also go back and use 60's paint chips, with the same color palletes, just to keep the look a little more in that era... Hence the green which I was playing with as a Lime Gold option.
"Let the Devil have his Chevy, thank God Jesus loves His Fords." -Angry Johnny and the Killbillies 'Creepy Pete'
Gritsngumbo
United States of America

Post by Gritsngumbo »

I like the black and silver, but I also like the solid color with the white top (but not the green), guess, I'm too old school (or just old) for that.
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer
65f100_Thug
United States of America

Post by 65f100_Thug »

Duce

I really like them all too.LOL but the one with the red stripe is just eye catching. It looks like a version of a harley ford or something. the green
is not my taste so to speak but If you want a truck that will stick in someones memory that would do it. But the black gives it a low profile {Im not trying to be cool "I just am" look} anyway thats my two cents. theres lots of nice trucks on here, but I keep clicking on your build to see whats next. super sharp keep up the good work.
HAVE YOU DISASSEMBLED A FORD LATELY?

10136 98349929981298119816
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:? I`m just starting to think of colours, I like the black and grey the best with the red stripe of cause!, but black won`t go well on a work truck on dusty work sites :cry:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
JFCDeuce

Post by JFCDeuce »

This is the green I was thinking '67 Mustang Lime gold... I see this car once a year, and I love to color every time....