bots are color blind

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ICEMAN6166
Poland

bots are color blind

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

good idea to keep them out?
http://73-79.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true

wow, the antibot picture changes every time you visit this page
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
FORDBOYpete

Post by FORDBOYpete »

Can't fake that set up, can they?

BOTS can't detect changes, can't detect changing visuals either. Apparently they only deal with static situations. BUT there's a way to get around that variable paradigm. I won't disclose it here, but believe me it's also a porous safeguard.

It's like DHS using TSA to re-check certified, traceable, Airline Industry regulars & employees everytime, but not checking baggage & frieght handlers who load the cargo hold at all. WUWT? :oops: I wonder who would most likely load a bomb or IED, a Pilot, flight attendant, passenger, or a baggage handler/ loader. . . It's like Locks only keep honest people honest, ya know?

Not Whinning or complaining just pointing out a few obvious FLAWs with U.S. DHS :shock: Look what they did with FEMA @ Katrina, with the new Super Coast Guard Cutter (aka sea going failure & death trap ship) and just about everything else DHS, Dept of Homeland Security (aka Dept of Horrific Screwups) has dealt with at huge cost overruns to "We The People".

Couldn't get relief, food, ice, potable water etc to Katrina, BUT now are dumping over 100K TONS of Ice, here in FL, that has expired shelf life in 5 refrigerated warehouses. They bought it after the 2004 FLorida Season. That means it was stored here in FL when Katrina hit N'Orleans in 2005. :shock:
DHS was paying upwards of $90K a month each to keep it all frozen, until it expired, How the Hell can Ice have an expiration date? :oops: :x

What's wrong with that Picture? 90K X 5 =450K X 12 = $5,400,000 a year. . . . . to keep Ice frozen they threw away? :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :shock:

My Point is when it comes to security, watch your own back, neck, family, wallet and computer because apparently nobody else is they're too busy spending our $$$$$$$$$$$ and feeding us :bs: :bs: :bs: :boohoo: . . . . :roll: :x :hm:

:peepwall: FBp 8) :peepwall:
Change is the Only Constant
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

FBP, locks keep out the mostly honest people, crooks will still break in.

FEMA is a joke.they did no better at smaller events like the earthquake here a few years ago than they do big ones.

DHS has classes for emergency preparedness, a friend of mine went to one and they basically said anything happens way out here, you are on your own.of course we already knew that. in a state with a population of only 650,000 , and 1/2 of those in and around Anchorage ,a town of 350 is not a priority.
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I know its a very American thing to do, but
ICFU half the SCAA you use ATFT Pete, NOMB*. :D :lol:
WTH this SUS means I HNFI 8)

* no offense meant , buddy
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

i would translate but there are some inappropriate words in there. :shock:
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Sokay I will do it Ice..:lol:

know its a very American thing to do, but
I Can't Figure oUt half the Shortened Contractions And Abbreviations you use All The Flipping Time Pete, No Offense Meant Buddy.
What The Heck this Shortened Up Stuff means I Have No Freaking Idea :shock: :lol:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

LOL :lol:
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

Canucks do it too,
ever hear of the OPP ?
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Yes we do; we have the GST, RCMP and in Quebec (which is QC or PQ) they have the QPP which is really the SQ. :roll:

I guess I meant North American thing to do, but my wee pigeon brain still can't figure out what a WUWT is.. 8)
jakdad

Post by jakdad »

Sounds like you guys been locked away in chat rooms for a very long time...........................
Jim
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

jakdad wrote:Sounds like you guys been locked away in chat rooms for a very long time...........................

That's for sure. :lol:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

jakdad wrote:Sounds like you guys been locked away in chat rooms for a very long time...........................

yes thats what happens when the same people are in the chatroom every week.
drop in some Sunday and add a little more variety to the chat. :welcome:
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
The Big M
Canada

Post by The Big M »

WUWT = What's up with that?
FEMA = Federal Emergency Management Agency (a misnomer to be sure)
IED = Improvised Explosive Device
TSA = Transportation Safety and something that starts with A? Administration, I'm guessing?

Actually, I'd say you guys are watching too much CNN. You should partake of some lighter fare. Perhaps The OC, CSI, OCC, ER, or ET? :lol:
FORDBOYpete

Post by FORDBOYpete »

JC Thanks for bringing that to my attention, really. :oops:
SORRY for using all those acronyms. As usual I put myself ahead of my brains and I never seem to catch (or get caught) up. :lol: :lol: :roll:

It's Government speak around here. Don't want we US citizens to understand what they're talking about, unless they trained us to understand :wink:

Big M
I see you got it. Yes, Administration is correct, although I think they ought to change it to Aberration. It's more of an Aberration than any sort of administration in my view.

What about NCSI on the tube too, or is it inappropriate? :lol: :lol:

Can I leave it @ FBp :?: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
Change is the Only Constant
The Big M
Canada

Post by The Big M »

Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, perhaps we should keep news of his PC on the QT, because if word should leak to the VC he could end up MIA and we'll all end up on KP... ;)
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Y'know Jim, surprizingly in the chat room there isn't much of that abbreviation going on, as some of us are too old to groove with the hep cats. :wink:

You definietly need to be able to rede mispeelnig thohg, as there's lots of that :D

Thanks FBp that will go far in keeping the sawdust between my ears from catching fire :P
Last edited by Johnny Canuck on January 31, 2007, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Yup, what JC just said. This is old skool. The only abbreviations used are for cuss words and Emoticons.

#*&$&**@! :D
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

actually the chat room is self-censoring, cuss words come out like Max showed, automatically.
A good thing for me. :thumright:
bobenhotep
United States of America

Post by bobenhotep »

bots are colorblind, but my parrots can see color as well as uv light...
i get to do more.
slick piloting now, my saturn i drive back and forth to work got t boned by a gqvernment truck that run the red light over on ft stewart. so i am off work today as a precaution.
For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble

My '63 short wrongbed

"The Iron Rhino"
300 I6, 3 spd manual, DS II/ HEI ignition.

Stuff I added to Hints and tricks

-300-6 choke tube repair
-duraspark II/ HEI
-Horn ring contact tube repair
-turn signal indicator fix

Mikhail Kalashnikov and Nikola Tesla are the guys i think of when i build things.