short notice

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

mwilk1

short notice

Post by mwilk1 »

This probable doesn't belong here but anyone in the Houston area that has a need or want for mid 50 -60s tbirds should read this. Saturday Mr. barns daughter is having a gargage sale. up for sale is anything from orings to tbirds. If you want any of it be at his shop Saturday at rice and Glenmont behind the European car lot. No I dont know that phone number or address and I wasnt told what time. I know skip wanted those gold valve covers this is your time to get them. I personally think she is trying to come up with hospital costs for Mr Barns.
US Navy AT3 Desert Shield/Storm. EA6Bs out of Whidbey Island WA. With Carrier Air Group 3 off of the soon to be retired USS John F Kennedy CV67
jakdad

Post by jakdad »

Anybody go there today? What'd you buy? Post it!
:lol: :lol:
Jim
Uncle Skip
United States of America

Post by Uncle Skip »

I finally found the place.
It was the remains of Jack Barnes's old T-bird shop. All of the good stuff was already gone. Not even a pair of FE valve covers left.
The old man is in the hospital with terminal cancer and the kids say they're selling out to pay doctor bills.
Maybe.
A long story.
U@ss
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?