Michigan Slick junk yards ?

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ClanCassidy

Michigan Slick junk yards ?

Post by ClanCassidy »

Anybody happen to know of a Michigan junkyard that has a good selection 61-66 F100s from which to pick at ?
"Honest Honey, this should be the last thing I need to buy for the truck".
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

been 10 years but from memory
w&w, m-18 north of roscommon
theres one off I75 at or near the alger exit, had a big collection of old trucks
wakeleys, outside grayling on n.downriver rd.
one near howell dont remember name or exact location
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
f100fordguy
United States of America

Post by f100fordguy »

i know of one in grand rapids and there was one near win michigan. the one in GR had normal prices, one in Win was outragious prices

Tim
The Good Humor Man

Post by The Good Humor Man »

I just bought a house in Michigan, last weekend I sold mine in Illinois. I will be moving just north of Holland in June.

I was lying in bed last night thinking how the heck and I going to get all my toys moved up there.

I will be checking out the area for good junk yard, they are always a good way to spend a afternoon.
You can't put a price on a good time.
f100fordguy
United States of America

Post by f100fordguy »

When you get up here give me a holler. I work in holland and live in zeeland, born and grew up around here so I can show you around a little bit. Nice looking trucks you got too. Good to see some more slicks running around over here.

Tim
The Good Humor Man

Post by The Good Humor Man »

f100fordguy wrote:When you get up here give me a holler. I work in holland and live in zeeland, born and grew up around here so I can show you around a little bit. Nice looking trucks you got too. Good to see some more slicks running around over here.

Tim

I will look you up, and we can go junk yarding. I am moving to West Olive. I have family in Holland, and my sister lives next door, and told me of her neighbor moving, and it was a deal to good to pass up.
You can't put a price on a good time.