2009 Hot Rod Hoedown

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

2009 Hot Rod Hoedown

Post by Sinc »

Hey Guys,

For those of you who have attended the "Hot Rod Hoedown" in the past, you'll want to mark your calendars for this year's edition:

Dates:
September 11-12-13, 2009

NEW Location:
Adventureland Camp
6401 Hulmville Road.
Bensalem, Pa.

http://hotrodhoedown.com/home.html

For those of you who have never been to a Hot Rod Hoedown, it's kinda hard to explain. But, if you like Rat Rods, 'Ol Skool Hot Rods, and Rock-A-Billy music, then you might enjoy it.

Hope to see you there...Sinc
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey guys,

Yesterday, Rich and I were discussing this year's HRHD and Rich suggested that we post some pics from last year. So, here goes (I hope this works).....

.....Good idea Rich!

Later...Sinc
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

I think I am in LOVE :roll: :mrgreen:
gasser vince

Post by gasser vince »

hey guys that yellow 64 short bed is mine. if you guys do the hoedown this year let me know i'm there every year .
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Vince,

Welcome! I'm glad that you posted here. That is one sweet Slick you have there! My buddy Rich and I try to do the Hoedown every year if we can. Occasionally, we even get a few other MACsters to join us. We'll keep an eye out for you this year.

BTW, Rich and I are in the Newtown, PA area. Not all that far from you. Perhaps the three of us can meet up some Saturday or Sunday and shoot the sh*t.

Later...Sinc
beagle

Post by beagle »

Hey Vince
Cool ride--- I always wondered who owned it, I have seen it at a few shows, could've sworn I saw it once in the breakdown lane of the Vine St. Expressway headed towards the Ben Franklin? I was heading up the I-95 on ramp, but like most guys on this board I think I can identify a Slick at 65+ mph. Is there still a car show in Merchantville? Hoping Sinc and I don't get rained out of the Hoedown again this year.

Rich
gasser vince

Post by gasser vince »

hey guys !! you know there a show just like the hoedown on may 8th call fink-adelphia at adventure land just like the hoedown you should come out.beagle my truck cross my fingers never broke down on I 95 .
merchantville was cancelled last year due to no money hope this year will be different that was a great show. keep an eye out this year fro my truck i turning it into a gasser!!!!!!!!
take it easy guys and lets get rid of this snow already!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img][/url]