Long time, no hear?

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JR66Ford

Long time, no hear?

Post by JR66Ford »

Howdy y'all. it's been a long time since I've been on here. How's everything going? I'm hoping to get back on my '66 after a 6 year hiatus. Sure, I've done a little here and there. It all started in July of 2003 when I started to do an engine swap in my daily driver '66. Noticed that the front suspension was slap worn out and I didn't want to keep I beams anyways, so I did a frame clip. Didn't like the way it turned out and took the whole thing apart. Then, lost motivation.

So, I'm finishing up a '64 Impala for a customer and then I take no more projects that aren't my own. I hope to get started on my '66 again in the very near future.

Glad to be back.

Jason Russell
'66 F100,....slammed on airbags
supersmitty
United States of America

Post by supersmitty »

Glad your back. If anyone can give you motivation its everyone here, at least thats done the trick for me so far.

Posts some pics when you can and keep me posted on your progress. :thumright:
shawnnyboy6

Post by shawnnyboy6 »

Nice to hear u have a 66 on air. thats what i want to do to another 66 so it will match my 4x4 please put up some pics. im very interested in seeing what u have done susp wise. please check out my myspace to see my projects thats i have done www.myspace.com/phatassfab
I want a crew cab slick so bad!!!!!!
JR66Ford

Post by JR66Ford »

It's been channeled down on a '97 Crown Vic frame and running gear. It's not finished by any means. I haven't installed the bags yet, but I'll be swapping them for the Vic's springs. I'll see how it looks, but I may just build a new fame. Hope to be working on it in the next couple of months.
shawnnyboy6

Post by shawnnyboy6 »

I cant wait to see pic. Sounds like you have a good game plan
I want a crew cab slick so bad!!!!!!