New Ol member reinstatement request?

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

needmoretime

New Ol member reinstatement request?

Post by needmoretime »

I hereby request reinstatement to the MAC club. My name is Wayne and I will promise to contribute. I think? :lol:

So I have been away (not posting) and flying under the radar the last year or so. When the economy tightened up I had to do more with less regarding work. I am thankful to be in this position than the alternative so many have had to experience or are currently experiencing. Here it is on Christmas day when there is a little free time while Tom Turkey is cooking to post. I will keep it short because I will be eating napping soon.

The garage only has my trucks in it and will stay that way for a while. Tom G has used his truck every weekend and will get his new restored am radio which I had converted to am fm stereo with aux input for the mp3 or IPOD he will never have.

John H has been driving his truck since I finished it this summer/fall. New AC and Gaylord fiberglass lid works well. I had to turn the ac down to low as soon as I backed out of my driveway on 100 degree day.

I am waiting on powercoating parts to be returned (should be done already). I will be assembling a 300 EFI that Tim hooked me up with in the 66 using everything I already have.Not disabling this until I have parts/time. My blue truck is staged for ??? more work??.

Daughter plays soccer at a high level and have been traveling quite a bit. Disney, Raliegh, Vegas, and such. Working on health and everything else I support.

More later!
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Wayne? Wayne who. Never heard of you. Could you go a little more in depth? Do you have a slick? Is it a running slick? Does it have a big motor? Is it pretty? :lol:

Welcome back stranger. Does this mean you come bearing presents for all in slick land since it is Christmas?
You have been re-instated but under close observation by the silent comity from Etown.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I seem to remember the guy..............He ALWAYS eats......then naps
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

:roll: OK, I admit, I have been napping for a long time and just woke up. Whats new guys?
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Any relation to Rip Van Winkle?
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Hey I remember that guy,I think I left a motor up there..
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Charlie ........can you pick up my pro street stepside while you are there?
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

You mean the blue one with the 429?
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Delaware, oh yeah? A guy from Delaware told me about Slick 60s, just can't recall who.. :)
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

THAT would be the one Charlie. Thanks !

Oh , and I think I left a couple of blowers there also.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

WOW! The price of reinstatement. :shock: Can't wait to see what some of the other guys have to say. :popcorn:
Dwight? Where are you? Bill?
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Tim,

I'm glad that you posted that photo. I had forgotten what he looked like. However, I can't bust his chops too much as he occasionally lets me play with his toys...

Welcome back Wayne!!!

...Sinc
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Did anyone mention pictures?, Good to see you back Wayne!
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

Be careful taking a small leave of absence or stepping away guys! You never know who sits by there puter armed with pictures. You guys are gooood! scared.gif
65 66 Ford

Post by 65 66 Ford »

DELAWHERE ???? Is that somewhere on the right coast buried under the snow ????
Fran

65 Ford F100 CC style side looooongbedddddd

Be American buy American
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

What snow?? It all blew into southeastern PA!! coldwithsnow.gif
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Wayne has been under double-secret probation for quite some time. I've been keeping tabs on him. He sneaks into Carlisle undetected occasionally. No new junkyards have been found and Bernville closed down so there hasn't been much call for his guerilla warfare tactics. Here's a picture of Wayne I took at a junkyard a few years ago:
As for myself, some of you know that I began racing my BMW in the last year. The Slick acts as my tow vehicle and gets lots of comments. 8) Along with this I had to move my folks from their home, pack and move ALL the contents for auction, deal with my Dad going into the hospital the same weekend they were to move and, oh, did I mention my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's? Yeah, that made for a fun summer.
To deal with all that stress and middle age I took up adventure motorcycling, so I can add another automotive hobby to the excuse list of "why nothing has been done to my Slick". :roll:
I'm hoping 2011 will be a better year for getting together with my good Slick pals and comparing the length of our beds. :wink:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

he sneaks by us @ Carlise and even at times sits in our truck hiding from spy's or calls on the secret bat phone :lol: :lol:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo