my sh!t's f'ed up!

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ezernut9mm
Sweden

my sh!t's f'ed up!

Post by ezernut9mm »

NWS! for language.

the late great warren zevon sings about his impending death. dude's got balls of steel to be able to address his situation like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Obsa
United States of America

Post by Obsa »

A point in life we all will reach. Some sooner than others. I have never heard that song before. This broken and fading Leftie thanks you for posting
As my dad used to say, somewhere there was a horse that died a painful death from terminal constipation due to missing a key part of its anatomy.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Once I was with my dad visiting a friend that was terminally ill. The man was saying that his days were numbered and my dad says, "heck Sam, anyone with a birth certificate is dying.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

absolutely obsa. we will all end up the same, it's just how we face it that matters.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Obsa
United States of America

Post by Obsa »

Head up, Eyes wide open, No (well maybe one or two) regrets
As my dad used to say, somewhere there was a horse that died a painful death from terminal constipation due to missing a key part of its anatomy.
oldfordcoupe
United States of America

Post by oldfordcoupe »

after vietnam an a few other things some were along the game you finally realize that no one gets out of this alive so you just do the best you can everday enjoy live while you can
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

There is one thing you can do to avoid it!, just ask Yul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUV0PNNm ... 8&index=72

and then watch this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YjrkBYDDQM
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif