I impressed my teen age son today

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Old_Ford_Man
United States of America

I impressed my teen age son today

Post by Old_Ford_Man »

I impressed my teen age son today or really it was my 66 slick Annabelle, as some of you my know it was a little colder than normal in Texas and this morning me and my son were leaving at the same time him for school me to work.

He was parked behind me in the 1999 Ford F-150 that I gave him so he went to crank it and took a little bit more than normal to crank but it did fire up, so then he gets out and walks up to me (but I had pulled the choke and pumped the gas 3 or 4 times before he got there. He walk up to me and said well is the old girl going to crank?

Okay here is the great part I look and him and said she is a lady not and old girl turn the key and she fired right up, no hesitation at all and that is when he looked at the and said Wow I am impressed. I just love those days.
1962 Ford Fairlane
1966 F-100
Moose
United States of America

Post by Moose »

Yep, I know the feeling! My 65 freaks people out, like it's an odidity or something. Take it somewhere to get it inspected, and it's like watching the Keystone cops! :lol:

They can't find two things. (1) the ignition switch (That's easy to find) and (2) the clutch pedal..... Mines an auto on the floor (added a lokar)

It's hilarious, to see people with this dumbfounded look on their face. They really hate it when they come up and ask me, "Ok mister, where's the ______" :twisted:

Moose
American born, German blood, Texan attitude..... And people wonder why they call me "Moose."

66 F-100 Too much to list
05 F250 The Tank