Hotel Info

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Hotel Info

Post by Kid »

Ok, We will be staying at the Settle Inn in Altoona Iowa again. The phone number is 515-967-7888 and the address is 2102 Adventureland Dr. the rates will be

2 beds $76.45 weekdays
2 beds $89.00 weekends
1 bed $67.95 weekdays
1 bed $76.45 weekends
Suites $98.00 both
(there are new managers above the lady we deal with and that is why the 2 rates. She is working on making them all the weekday rate since it is so close to the end of their busy season)

use the promo code of B10 D13 and tell them you are with Slick 60's
the Official dates are Aug 21st ( Thurs ) through Aug 24th ( Sun ) but many will be there on the 18th ( Monday ) and arriving all through the week.

We have 90% of the hotel reserved for us. they have a total of 60 rooms I think. When we fill them up I can get us rates at another close by

When you make your reservations make sure you ask for a room on the East side of the building so you can look out over all the festivities.

We will have the grass area on the east side of the building again and as long as it isn't raining we will be set up there just like before.

The Iowa State fair will be ending on Aug 17th so if you want to come in a little early you can attend that also if you like, Lynn we will see you in time for the fair.

Come early and enjoy, like I said there will be quite a few who show up on Mon or before so be the next one to make reservations as I already made ours.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again next year here in Iowa.

Darrell & Robbin

http://www.settleinn.com/hotels/altoona
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: Hotel Info

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Couldn`t book on line, I`ll probably have to phone them and completely confuse them! :P
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Alan, Yes you need to call them. You can not book online and get the price we are getting
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Well I was right!......Hello Settle inn, Cynthia speaking may I help you !.....Yeah G`day!......... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: sorry I`m having trouble with your a`s, e`s, o`s, i`s sir, can you ring back in the morning Please!!!! Bolt.gif ........... :roll: :lol: ...will try again in your morning!
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
dynodonz
United States of America

Post by dynodonz »

A little help please.

I was going then canceld my plans....well now I am going again. I just called the hotel and they have no rooms left :( is there a back up place to stay at a reasonable price?

Any help wouldbe a blessing.

Thanks
dynodonz
Dyno Don Z
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

should be rooms left , I will check. I know the time is run out for our discounted rate. I will stop by there tomorrow and talk to them and post here what I find out
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

I heard on the grapevine that there maybe a room coming vacant :(

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS