New DD - Not a Slick, but...

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Gritsngumbo
United States of America

New DD - Not a Slick, but...

Post by Gritsngumbo »

Here are photos of my "new" to me DD. I bought my 04 F150 Super Cab five years ago, with 114,000 miles on it and it has performed almost flawlessly in that time. Best automobile purchase I've ever made. Had a chance to grab this one, 02 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab with the 7.3 Turbo Diesel. One owner, 119,000 miles and very clean.
I've long wanted a diesel (my father was a diesel mechanic for Caterpillar and Mac, Trucks) and always wished that I had more towing capacity, although the I hauled Slicks from all over the South with it without a hitch (Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama). Plus one trip to Iowa for Slick Stock and several trips to Pate.

BTW: We're keeping the 04. The CFO decided at the last minute she wanted to keep it, and didn't argue with her.
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: New DD - Not a Slick, but...

Post by Alan Mclennan »

8) Very Nice Gerald!, be nice to see that at SS6 this year, would be like winning the lottery finding one of them down here for sale at a reasonable price! :cry:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Looks like a nice one, Grits; sounds like the whole family ( including pets, lol) like it!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

That looks real nice Gerald. You are really going to enjoy traveling with that. I love my 02. Probably bury me in it. I've got 174000 miles on mine and it keeps getting better.
Mark