For you Aussie 'northerners'

Here you go guys. An Australian Chapter
Leeroy
Australia

For you Aussie 'northerners'

Post by Leeroy »

I took these this morning with you New Souwf Walers in mind!
I see No orange hat.....

Sydney harbour

Closeup

Runway 34R at Sydney with 34L visible to the left!
1964 700
Australia

Re: For you Aussie 'northerners'

Post by 1964 700 »

I think I can see my truck in the RH top corner of the 2nd pic, I polished it the other day so it shines in the sun now!!
are you going to Bendigo swap on the weekend?
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

Would love to, but as usual the orange star has cracked the whip and I'm at work again!!!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

I looked up and it fell off, I think we use 34L mostly, but usually I wear 38 stout! :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
8clt
Australia

Post by 8clt »

geez we've all been caught out..... 8)
last pic bottom rh corner the poolwerx truck is parked in the street on the botany foreshore:mrgreen:

Well , Alan, must be the bloke standin' beside the Opera House.....just zoom in.....yep since his little holiday he has gone from a 38 stout king gee, to,gee these pics make it hard (look what happens when you give a new camera to a mexican,no zoom lens), but it could be lens distortion Alan, making you appear like your a 34 long.

Its obvious,Air Services Australia don't trust mexican's approaching from the north, for 16L, so they made you join the southern circuit and come in over the bay so you won't scratch any buildings with the orange paint ! :oops:

Johnno...thought that was you on the bridge,though it looks like the SN-60 has kicked and your truck is a bit blurred in the pic.
Only twenty days to go...ho ho ho....

Who said lyrica doesn't do anything.
Come on Leeroy....Destination NSW, let your imagination run free!!!!
just for you, what is really going on ----http://www.flightradar24.com/blog/crash-of-metrojet-flight-7k9268/
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

Looking like a bomb sadly. Really astounding this day and age that a bomb can still make it onboard, but to be honest it really isn't that difficult to smuggle stuff on. We have a razor sharp axe in then flight deck and the engineering facilities have toolboxes full of stuff that could be 'left behind' on the Aeroplane at any time, knives/sheers/scissors you name it. The security passengers have to go through is really just a front to stop the good guys.

Oi and no zooming cause I was at 12,000' and 250kts at that stage! And I was doin the flying! :lol: tough crowd! :lol:
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Leeroy wrote:Looking like a bomb sadly. Really astounding this day and age that a bomb can still make it onboard, but to be honest it really isn't that difficult to smuggle stuff on. We have a razor sharp axe in then flight deck and the engineering facilities have toolboxes full of stuff that could be 'left behind' on the Aeroplane at any time, knives/sheers/scissors you name it. The security passengers have to go through is really just a front to stop the good guys.

Oi and no zooming cause I was at 12,000' and 250kts at that stage! And I was doin the flying! :lol: tough crowd! :lol:

Well as long as you weren't texting at the rudder! :wink:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

No, no wifi. But I might have been taking pics whilst I was on the stick! :lol: :lol:
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Leeroy wrote:No, no wifi. But I might have been taking pics whilst I was on the stick! :lol: :lol:

I`m sure there was at least one person behind you panicking, without seeing what you were doing :lol:

one of my brother in laws flew 8 seaters from Parafield to Kangaroo island, he would pull the curtain across so the passengers couldn`t see him if he fell asleep, or was reading a book :shock:
I flew with him a few times as co pilot, not my idea of flying comfort! :?

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

Nah it's all cool Alan, it has airconditioning..... :lol: :lol: