fast moped

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

grump

fast moped

Post by grump »

An elderly man on a moped, looking about 100 years old, pulls up next to a doctor at a stop light.
The old man looks over at the sleek shiny car and asks, "What kind of car ya got there, sonny?"
The doctor replies, "A Ferrari GTO...It cost half a million dollars!"
"That's a lot of money," says the old man. "Why does it cost so much?"
"Because this car can do up to 320 miles an hour!" states the doctor proudly.
The moped driver asks, "Mind if I take a look inside?"
"No problem." replies the doctor.
So the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around.
Then, sitting back on his moped, the old man says, "That's a pretty nice car all right....But I'll stick with my moped!"
Just then the light turns changes, so the doctor decides to show the old man just what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds the speedometer reads 160 mph.
Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it be and suddenly WHOOOOOSH! Something whips by him going much faster! What on earth could be going faster than my Ferrari? The doctor asks himself. He presses harder on the accelerator and takes the Ferrari up to 250 mph. Then, up ahead of him, he sees that it's the old man on the moped!
Amazed that the moped could pass his Ferrari, he gives it more gas and passes the moped at 275 mph. He was feeling pretty good until he looked in the rear view mirror and saw the old man gaining on him AGAIN!
Astounded by the speed of the old guy, he floors the gas pedal and takes the Ferrari all the way up to 320 mph.
Not ten seconds later, he sees the moped bearing down on him again! The Ferrari is flat out and there's nothing he can do!
Suddenly, the moped slams into the back of his Ferrari, demolishing the rear end. The doctor stops and jumps out and unbelievably the old man was still alive.
He runs up to the banged up old guy and says, "I'm a doctor....Is there anything I can do for you?"
The old man whispers,
"Unhook my suspenders from you side view mirror."
unibody madness
United States of America

Re: fast moped

Post by unibody madness »

Thank you I needed that!
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:laughing: :laughing:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Thanks Grump, I needed a laugh this morning. Reminds me for some reason the song about the little nash Rambler.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision