F-100 FORD Reunion.....

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

oldsmiley
United States of America

F-100 FORD Reunion.....

Post by oldsmiley »

The F-100 Ford Reunion (at Pigeon Forge, Tn.) MAY 17-19 2018, is a little more than a week away.

Anybody planning to go?
Day 2

Re: F-100 FORD Reunion.....

Post by Day 2 »

Man I wouldn't go to PF on an off day, let alone an event day....
oldsmiley
United States of America

Post by oldsmiley »

I'm going just for the Banana Splits at Mel's Diner...... :wink:
oldsmiley
United States of America

Post by oldsmiley »

I WENT....

and all I can say is: those who didn't, missed one HECK of a show. It was nearly a replay of the old shows at the Grand Hotel back in the 90's. A SUPER crowd for a first show (regardless of which show you thought it was).
It's already TOP'S on my 2019 agenda. A little rain, lot's of humidity, plenty of sun, and countless trucks of all sizes, years, and styles. I wasn't able to get pictures, but you'll surely be able to go to the Grand National's website later and see what I mean, but it will surely increase in size next year. I honestly believe this show will take honors over the old Super National's Show. I haven't been to an F-100 Show that nice in 12-13 years. Lol....it even got my OLD blood pumping again.... :-P

I'm sure you'll hear a little bit of grumbling about THIS and ANY show, but the SMILES and attitudes of most....represented a Show that WOW'ED most spectators & participants alike.

Hope to see more of the Slick members there next year....