How the accident REALLY. Happened

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

slick4x4
United States of America

How the accident REALLY. Happened

Post by slick4x4 »

While Driving my old Tractor I swerved to avoid hitting a turtle crossing the road , the steering is so sloppy...and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think Colleen will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure colleen won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know Colleen is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse...... "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my Tractor , I guess."
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
grump

Re: How the accident REALLY. Happened

Post by grump »

:laughing:
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

:mrgreen:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

whistle.gif I think your right, Colleen wont be happy ! :roll:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif