Shout out to Flashback F100’s at the Grand Nationals

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

dmsmith6

Shout out to Flashback F100’s at the Grand Nationals

Post by dmsmith6 »

Don’t know if this is allowed or not but I don’t care! Just wanted to thank Tom at Flashback F100s for selling me some great parts at the Grand Nationals this weekend. He had an actual Motorctaft ignition switch for my 61. No it wasn’t cheap but I was glad to get a quality part and happy to pay the price. I’d rather buy one good part from him and never have trouble than ten junk Chinese parts from corporate supplier x, who could care less if they break on me! He also took the time to talk to me about the value of a good 79 tailgate even though he didn’t have one to sell me. I saw some other guys trying to cheap ass him on parts and make “offers”. They don’t realize that sometimes you pay for good parts and pay up for a supplier that cares! Screw them! Keep on keeping on Tom!!!
Kid
United States of America

Re: Shout out to Flashback F100’s at the Grand Nationals

Post by Kid »

Tom and Kathy are great people. Always quality stuff you get from them
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Re: Shout out to Flashback F100’s at the Grand Nationals

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Glad was able to help with a Original Motorcraft Part for your truck,, it was hectic 3 days,, Weather was great not hot and not freezing just real comfortable
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo