Paging Utah members: Crusher alert!

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ripsnorter

Post by ripsnorter »

Not going to get into a political discussion, but I'm completely with ya ice.

I've been contemplating if we should move further out myself.
64 f100

Post by 64 f100 »

Moving further out doesn't help much. Here in Illinois home of the Illinois mafia we call the state government, they won't leave anyone alone, even the ones out where no one sees their junk. What we need, is support in teh historical sence. We need to get these places recognized as being of an endangered variety and having historical value. We have waht is called the castle here in town. A place that was built by some senator many years ago, and hardly ever lived in. Unique yes, but wasn't a good design when built and deffinately not a livable home for anyone. Thru grants and such it has been preserved, at a great cost, and has changed hands several times. I won't go into details, but it is a money pit, with no real value in my opinion of any kind, and yet it has cost the taxpayers in excess of 200 thousand. What a waste, when it was built, and now.

Rich
The Big M
Canada

Post by The Big M »

Looks like a nice collection with some great candidates for restoration. Here's hoping the word gets out. The owner must be wondering where all this newfound interest is coming from...
grandad66

Post by grandad66 »

Im going to go cry my eyes out :cry: