OK they are ready

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

OK they are ready

Post by Fanatic »

I have put together a full length DVD of Slick Stock 2006.

Slick era music and over 300 shots of the event.

I'm sure it will be liked by all. So get yours now.

Also included will be a CD of ALL pictures taken at the event.

I'm not looking to make money ---just cover my expenses.

Both the DVD and the CD will be sent to you for $7 including shipping.

Lets not tie up this board ....so email me directly at fnatic1543@aol.com and put "DVD" in the subject line. I'll send you all the info and answer any questions.

Tim Fanatic
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
GLindley

Post by GLindley »

In order to purchase one, did you have to have attended the event?
Gene
1961 Intregal cab SWB 223 (getting 302 & TIB)
1969 LWB 302 automatic (Donor for the '61)
2000 F150 XLT SWB (Daily Driver)
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Absolutely not. Of course anyone can get one.

I made one for myself and it came out quite nice, so I thought that maybe some others would like one.

You know how those CDs with all the pictures just lay around. Sometimes ya miss the old days with the thick cling books full of shots. At least this way you can pop in the DVD and watch them on the TV.
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

I got mine today. Getting ready to watch it right now.

Now, where did I put that bag of popcorn?

Thanks Tim!
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Sent out some DVDs and CDs today ...hope you all like them.

Tim
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

ttt