63 Big un

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

edixon
United States of America

63 Big un

Post by edixon »

I don't know what is happening, but I have tried to send you messages, and for some reason , they nefver get out of the outbox. Anyway, i am anxious to see if I can get the badly needed part from you to fix nmy clutch. Pleas elet me know. I can send you and email, or call if neccesary.

Thanks,
jkimbrel65
United States of America

Post by jkimbrel65 »

I'm a little north of you I have an extra if he doesn't
I tried being normal once...
was the worst 10 minutes of my life
edixon
United States of America

Post by edixon »

Great. I haven't been able to contact 63 Big un. I would greatly appreciate the part. DO you know what you want for it? COuld you mail it to me. My truck is down until I get this part, that's why I am so desperate.
I can call you if neccesary. i have a friend who travels from Athens to Cullman everyday who might could even come by and pick it up.

Thanks in advance.
64 litl un

Post by 64 litl un »

I sent you another PM. I worked on My truck yesterday till late and went to bed. I'm about 35 miles to the south southeast of you.
Do not post your number or address on here PM that info to me. I got both messages. There is a great group of folks on here but its world wide trollers-hackers I would be concerned with.
I can drive it home with one headlight.