Step on it, Ethel!!!!!

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jeepbut
United States of America

Step on it, Ethel!!!!!

Post by jeepbut »

Can someone speed up the clock. I am ready to leave for Kansas City right now. Lots of wierd and unpleasant things in my life for the last few months. Everything in my life pretty will smoothed out now, but I really need this trip. Can't wait to see the second and third timers and meet the first timers. Thanks, Lyman.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Lyman, Looking forward to seeing you there. I agree time has almost slowed to a stop around here. i am going to pick up something for SlickStock tomorrow, I will be gone all day so that should help pass the time some. I know Alan is on his way already and the rest of the air travelers will be headed that way real soon. We are having our own little kick off party here at our place Tuesday evening with burgers and brats and plans are to head South about 10am Wed morning so we should be there by 2pm or so.................Darrell & Robbin
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Lyman, Robbin says you got 4 Days to get your truck ready so GET BUSY......................Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

And you already met me. twice.
NO YOU DON'T GET A REFUND
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

i have sacrificed a slick to the junkyard gods. hope this ensures all those driving in person a safe and mechanic free journey. :P
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

:laughing:

That must have worked Brian! Yesterday was my last day of work and we escaped major catastrophy by the skin of our teeth. I could have been fishing downhole tools for a week. I guess its my own fault for booking that type of work right before holidays.

Lets get that clock in overdrive though, I can hardly contain myself. We are having somewhat of a heat wave here so I hope it is conditioning me for Hot Kansas Nights!
Mark

Truckrat
United States of America

Step on it Ethyl

Post by Truckrat »

:cheers: Lyman, it is just like summer vacation when you are a kid and it's the last day of school, and the clock is not your best friend. BUT, once school is out it goes into fast-forward and its OVER!!! I want to make this 4 days seem more like 2 weeks if possible.
See ya there, Lyman! TR
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

Hey guys, I'm ready for you to get here...

ARE YOU REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY TO
PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY??????????????

:cheers: :woohoo: welcome.gif cheerleader.gif old.gif
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Gerry, You get the e-mail I sent with the attatchment. What do you think.............Kid