Just can't get motivated!

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Max
United States of America

Just can't get motivated!

Post by Max »

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do any work today. Had such a great time meeting everyone and seeing the trucks that make up this great group of people. Hard getting up this morning and not walking outside with a cup of coffee and having 15+ slicks to look at. Sigh......
:cry:
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Its called Post Slick Stock Distress disorder PSSD for short a slickaholoic disorder similar to ADD.........

I have the same issues today at work.

Garbz
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

I just got home from work and am still amazed I managed to talk myself into going. Wanted to stay home and start getting the Uni ready for 2010.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Told my Boss not to expect much out of me today. Just finished supper and am going to head to the garage to do some cleaning so I can work on my chop top again. It WILL be ready for SlickStock IV in 2010.....................KId

Still pretty bummed SlickStock is over
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Truckrat
United States of America

monday

Post by Truckrat »

:bs: bang.gif down_1_Revan.gif lame.gif cuss.gif whatever.gif scared.gif cry.gif :peepwall: I didn't even go to work Monday, I was so bummed. Next time I am not going to leave so friggin early. I had til noon to sleep in if I wanted. Ain't no sucha thing as too much fun at Slick Stock. TR