Sammy Kershaw - Baby Got Her Blue Jeans ON

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

adrianspeeder
United States of America

Sammy Kershaw - Baby Got Her Blue Jeans ON

Post by adrianspeeder »

Looks just like Sammy just remade the ole Conway Twitty song with a good video and he's ridin around in a '66 slick chasin the girl.

Highspeed peoples can watch it here...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1441163476

Glad to hear from good ole Sammy again.

Adrianspeeder
ABA

Post by ABA »

Barely get a good view of the Slick. I guess the video was sponsored by Levi's. :roll:
'01 F150 Lightning
490RWHP
Gas Mileage? What's that?
Jerry
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

I did not see a Slick in that vid. :twisted:
adrianspeeder
United States of America

Post by adrianspeeder »

I know it is tough, but it's there.

Comeon ABA, I'm glad Levi's sponsored it....

Adrianspeeder
FORDMANLCRACKEL
United States of America

Post by FORDMANLCRACKEL »

You keep one eye on the jeans and the other on the slick is the way not to miss anything. I'm an old pro at it. lol

Lonnie
The most rewarding job i ever had was being a dad.
1988 Ranger Build http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... %20RANGER/
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

All I saw was jeans, filled to perfection I might add.
willy3486

Post by willy3486 »

Hey adrianspeeder I bet ABA wishes that Victorias Secret sponsored the video. :D You like my new truck project? That bimbo dented my hood when she went between that car and my truck so many times trying to get the shot right. And they made me get out of it so that punk could be filmed in it. Seriously you TN guys I.E didgeytrucker do you know the owner of that slick? For those curious thats downtown Nashville on lower broad. Thats in the area of the original Ryman auditorium where the grand old opry started. I think thats the full moon saloon where they filmed it in the bar. I thought it was a place called tootsies at first. I use to go by these places sometimes when I worked in Nashville. Part of it was filmed around the State Capitol. A few years ago I got real familiar with that road. A buddy of mine use to carpool together going to work at Nashville. One of the local radio stations got a thing going to honk your carhorn around there to show your disaproval of the state trying to pass a income tax. I got a airhorn and mounted it to a board and I could put it out the window and honk it at the capitol. Its a wonder we wasn't arested. Seriously that route they took in the video looks alot like where we circled around honking our horn except for the bars shown in the video,I think they are a block or so away. There is a link to that bar at the bottom of the page http://www.robertswesternworld.com/parties.html
adrianspeeder
United States of America

Post by adrianspeeder »

It's your truck?

Adrianspeeder
willy3486

Post by willy3486 »

HeeHEE no, Thats my oddball scence of humor. That why in that preveous post I Asked some of the guys here who live in Nashville like Didgeytrucker if they knew who it was. I do have a friend who is in one of the groups that if he ever sees mine I will offer it free to use in a video. He brought some other guys from his group and had Allison Krauss to come to the local elementary school on career day. My wife got to sing with Krauss and the group he is in that day . I also have a few antique jukeboxes and old radios I will offer free to use to them. I live in a small town about an hour outside of Nashville that a lot of these people live in. Some of the ones here are John Anderson,Arron Tippin, Alan Jackson, and a few others I have forgot. Anderson and Tippin are really nice guys and fame hasn't went to their heads. I can't say the same for Jackson. Anderson told my wifes nephew to come over on his land and hunt anytime he wanted. Tippin use to have a mini store here like 7 eleven. He sold guns and beer in there what a weird combination. If Tippin wasn't on tour you could go into his store and he would be in there. Last time I was in there before he closed it he was stocking his own shelves.Tippins wife,Thea I think is her name is a excelent singer also. Most of these guys fit in so well unless someone tells you who they are you think they are locals.
ABA

Post by ABA »

willy3486 wrote:Hey adrianspeeder I bet ABA wishes that Victorias Secret sponsored the video. :D
Yea, I was like Damn, she got her blue jeans on and they're not even low riders. :?
'01 F150 Lightning
490RWHP
Gas Mileage? What's that?
Jerry
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Mmmmm, Slicks and Levis....auuuuughhhhh.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning