True story.

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jwh f-100
United States of America

True story.

Post by jwh f-100 »

About a year ago my brother Joe and I were walking through the woods turkey hunting. As we made our way through the woods we approached a huge hole in the ground. My brother Joe says, Wow, that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom, I wonder how deep it is?"

I then replied “I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

“Good idea give me a hand with this old toilet” Joe replied.

So we pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

As we were standing there listening and looking over the edge we heard a rustling in the brush behind us. As we turn around we see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole with no hesitation, and jump in headfirst.

As we stood there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and trying to figure out what that was all about, our neighbor, an old farmer, walks up and says. "Say there" Jason & Joey, you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

I then replied " Funny you should ask, we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doing' about a hundred miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer then replied " Why that's impossible, I had him chained to an old toilet! "

PS – Not a true story
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.