Heads up Texas and Oklahoma/ Pate in April

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Uncle Skip
United States of America

Heads up Texas and Oklahoma/ Pate in April

Post by Uncle Skip »

Its never to early to start planning, so here we go.
TruckRat (he's a nagger) reminded me this week that Pate Swap Meet in Ft. Worth will be at the end of April.
We had a ball the last couple of years and expect it to get even better in '07.
It's one of the largest swap meets in the US and is held at Texas International Speedway and has stuff you never thought about including lots of Slick parts.
TruckRat, bring something you can haul parts in this time :wink: .
We get mostly Texans and Okies, but anybody is welcome.
Most of us plan to go up from Houston on Friday afternoon, walk the show, and probably go back that evening or early Sunday morning.
We typically get a motel and everybody (except phRed, Craig, and the other locals) stays together.
Uh, that would be together in different rooms. I snore, BroncoTom can't sleep, TruckRat talks in his sleep, and Max, well...... Max eats chili. I think a single room is about $50.00.
This year I'd like to drive Nadine up if I can get some of the others to join me in the convoy up.
You have several months to plan/ save and I'll be reminding you from time to time, but start making arrangements now.
I'll do the research on the motels so if you're interested, be sure to let me know.
U@ss
Oh yeah, bring a coat and a rain poncho. Don't ask......................
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

I went 2 years ago. A lot of really great parts there. And a whole bunch of rednecks. :lol: