2010 Spring Splash

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

Wyatt,
I live a little more than an hour away in New London, PA. So unless something with one of my kids pops up the date will be set on my calender.
Do wives and families come too, or is this more of a guys thing? I make an awesome beer can chicken if your interested in something to go with your sausage. Or I can bring a side dish, some kind of potato. (Unless wives come and my wife would want to put together a veggy tray). I saw the pics from the web site and listening to you all it sounds like a great time.
Tim,
I bought a 62 longbed Unibody F-100. Right now it sits in Idaho, so I will be a lot happier when it's sitting in my driveway. It's on he road now so I will be able to drive it some then work on it over the winter. I'm trying to not get excited about it too much until it's home.

Hey look, you can teach an old dog new tricks .... I finally learned how to put pictures into these messages!

God Bless,
Ed

[albumimg]6549[/albumimg] [albumimg]6548[/albumimg] [albumimg]6547[/albumimg]
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

God deal Ed.

The MACsters are a great bunch of guys.. You will enjoy this gang.

I know I am looking forward to the spring splash.
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Ed
Wives and family are invited. We like it to be family oriented. Covered dish or what ever will be needed.
We always put a list out for guys to pick from.
Looking forward to meeting you and the family.
Wyatt
thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

She's here!!! Put me down, I'm in! Can't wait!!!

As I wrote in the truck talk, I have yet to see her in the day light but she drove really well. That is with the exception of a carb issue. So I'll need to put a windshield in her and rebuild the carb and she will be more than road worthy. I'm going to redo her over time, but for now I'm just going to enjoy her.

On the side, if you know anyone looking for a good Ford project I have a 64 Custom 500 2 door sedan (fron Ariz.) for sale. Needs restoration. Asking 4000.

thanks
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

F-100 XL at "the splash"??
Jason

quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Just to keep the intrust, Spring Splash is still on.
Looking forward to seeing everyones smiling faces. Yes, even yours Tim.
Chuck
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Chuck, What Day did you guys decide on.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Welcome to the NEW guy.

There are a few other clowns down the York way. Hopefully you won't run into any of them.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Hey Kid, Looks like May 22nd. That's what I'm planning my vacation around. Lots of prep work to do to get ready for it. I love every minute of it except for the end. Then I know I have to wait for another year.

Ha Ha Tim. You're funny.
Chuck
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

:D 68 days and counting
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Can't wait either. Will get to see everyones smiling face. I hope we have a big turn out.
Chuck
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

How about putting some hay bales in the back of Big Betty and taking us all for a treat at Jim Macks's? Big Betty WILL be roadworthy by then, RIGHT!!!
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Ohhhh he's got plans for us alright..........something about an old lady in a shoe!

He'll have BIG Betty done, he's making good progress and doing an excellent job too.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Hey Bill, I'll let you ride along with me to see the old lady in the shoe. If you want, I can probably throw your Ranger in the back and it won't even drop an inch. That way you will be able to sit in it and run the a/c to keep cool.

I am making progress, I hope to have it done by the 1st week of May. After Larry posted the 68 day marker it kinda put a reality check on the whole thing. I gotta crack the whip man whip.gif .
67 days to go. :P
See you guys then. We might want to start a covered dish thread soon.

Chuck
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

quietwyatt wrote:I hope to have it done by the 1st week of May.
Chuck

:shock: Bottle me up some of that York water..
Last edited by jwh f-100 on March 16, 2010, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jason

cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

I too am going to get with the program and hopefully bring my 66 to the ''social''. Then power marathon and try to have my crew ready for Iowa :dontknow:
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Hey jason, You gotta remember I'm building a daily driver. It won't get a new coat of paint. I would never be able to have the body ready for paint by May 1st. That would take some serious crunch time.
I will be pushing it to make it by May 1st since trout season is in there too. Not me, but my help love trout fishing. I can't complain. They work cheap :lol:
I'll send that bottle ups :lol: You really don't need it, You're kicking the crap out of things up there too.

Hope you can bring your 66 Larry. Maybe we can size it up for a big window. Nah, Just kidding. Done it once and that was enough to cure me for awhile.
Chuck
66ford

Post by 66ford »

where would this be at.. im from western new york...
1966 LWB 352
1969 Fairlane Conv't, 302.
16 and loving life.
R.I.P Cam
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

We are in the lower part of pa. South of Harrisburg in York pa.
It would be nice to have you join us. I can send you my address if you want so you can map quest it.
Let me know.
Wyatt(chuck)
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

Sounds like a good time. If its an open invitation for MACS I might be able to make it. Be coming from Erie, PA. I'll see what I can do but my Slick won't be ready by then. Hope to make it!
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!