Slick Cutouts

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Truckrat
United States of America

Slick Cutouts

Post by Truckrat »

[albumimg]5659[/albumimg]Bill Sinclair ordered one of these and suggested I post this here for you all. Pictured is a longbed styleside Slick cutout like Tom and Kathy brought to Wyatt's birthday bash. Looked like a good time from all the pictures. Bill is getting a short flareside, but all the bodystyles are available, even crewcabs. They are 10 bucks each in bare metal so you can paint them to match your trucks paint scheme. Shipping averages 5 bucks per truck, and 2 dollars of each one is being donated to the Slick Stock 4 fund. I am sure Darrell and Robbin can use the money to make SS4 even better. I am putting an order together for 25 or more trucks so we can get the better price on them. If any of yall want to place an order just make sure to include postage and what bodystyle of truck that you want. We can get them stock or lowered in any configuration that Slicks came in. There are even a few that are like Pat's 61 longbed flareside 4x4. Send your orders to......
Gary Wood - 1013 N.E. 10th - Moore, Oklahoma - 73160
I don't have to stop at 25, that was the number the fellow who is making these gave me as a minimum order so we can get these at the reduced price. I'd like to see everyone get at least one, but the more the merrier.
I am only doing this to help out the members and as a fundraiser for SS.
If you have any questions, PM me and I will do my best to answer them.
If you saw Tom's then you know the size of these, but if not, they are 12-14 inches long and about 5 inches high. Crewcabs with long and short beds are a little longer and weigh a little more, but not much more. I already have some orders coming in, and look forward to more of them. The sooner we can get these sent in the sooner we will be mailing them out. Thanks, TR