wheel cyl assy's

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ezernut9mm
Sweden

wheel cyl assy's

Post by ezernut9mm »

i have a couple of new in box wheel cylinders that have never been installed and have been sitting in my basement for several years. i was wondering about their condition after sitting for this long. the soft parts seem like they are in good condition, but one does have some minor surface rust. any opinions on parts like this? are they still good to use? also, does anyone know the application for the part numbers. it's been so long i can't remember. i don't have a slick anymore so i would sell them cheap if they were still useable. i don't want to sell anyone junk parts-that's why i'm wanting to know about their usefulness. thx-chris

always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

i have several wheel cylinder in good shape i removed that only had the bleeder screw broke, i put them in the replacement boxes so i will look at the #s later.
as long as there is no rust inside the cylinder i would use them, and if it was only a bit on the outside who cares.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton