lost a nut

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ICEMAN6166
Poland

lost a nut

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

guess i should stop working so hard
[albumimg]1601[/albumimg]
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Can't see in that iceball.. is that brass? :rotflmao:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

By the looks of it, you better use new o-rings too when you re-install it.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

Max wrote:By the looks of it, you better use new o-rings too when you re-install it.

...and some loctite too. :lol:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
Bills 66

Post by Bills 66 »

Brian
Better quit pulling on those wrenches so hard. I sure hope it's off of the truck. LOL
Bill
FORDMANLCRACKEL
United States of America

Post by FORDMANLCRACKEL »

[albumimg]1600[/albumimg]Is this a Slick Dog Iceman? Need to get him/her a sweater. Sorry bout the nut take two asprin!

Lonnie
The most rewarding job i ever had was being a dad.
1988 Ranger Build http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... %20RANGER/
64 f100

Post by 64 f100 »

Lost a nut, reminds me of my neighbor, an elderly gentleman who is now deceased. Fine old gentleman, that lived accross the street from me. a few years ago, Dale was feeling badly, and had been for some time. He thought his hernia was acting up, so he asked another neighbor to take him to the doctor. Turns out, his appendix had ruptured, andhe was in a bad way, with infection having set in. He got better and came home from the hospital, and was finally well enough to go outside. I saw him and and crossed the street, to wish him well. He related to me, that when he got home from the hospital, and took a shower he noticed something missing, one nut to be precise. It seems the doctor had removed it with his appendix as being to badly infected, but no one had bothered to tell him.

Rich :oops:
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

64 f100 wrote:I saw him and and crossed the street, to wish him well. He related to me, that when he got home from the hospital, and took a shower he noticed something missing, one nut to be precise. It seems the doctor had removed it with his appendix as being to badly infected, but no one had bothered to tell him.

Damn, that would suck. :(
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

64 f100 wrote:Lost a nut, reminds me of my neighbor, an elderly gentleman who is now deceased. Fine old gentleman, that lived accross the street from me. a few years ago, Dale was feeling badly, and had been for some time. He thought his hernia was acting up, so he asked another neighbor to take him to the doctor. Turns out, his appendix had ruptured, andhe was in a bad way, with infection having set in. He got better and came home from the hospital, and was finally well enough to go outside. I saw him and and crossed the street, to wish him well. He related to me, that when he got home from the hospital, and took a shower he noticed something missing, one nut to be precise. It seems the doctor had removed it with his appendix as being to badly infected, but no one had bothered to tell him.

i cut the tips of my left index finger and thumb off with a razor knife years ago.i had the thumb piece in a bag of ice so it was put back on.the doc in the e.r. told me he was going to take some skin from my groin area to attach to my index finger.
i told him that he was not to do this and if i woke up and found otherwise he would regret it.(putting it nicely, this is a family site)
so instead he took a piece from the inside of my upper arm and used it.

that piece of ice is pretty heavy.it came off the roof from under the eaves where water was dripping from the rain that froze and melting snow.i pushed a couple other flat pieces off too,but i had to break them because they were too heavy to push.

Rip is a cool dog, he is just new here and still getting to know us.i dont think he ever saw a camera flash or had his pic taken before.i just got after him for his interest in our 11 year old female dog Shadow, he is snoozing on the floor behind my chair now.so far the only thing he has got into that he should not is the cat food,and i think Shadow showed him where it is.
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Seems to be ALOT of yellow snow in them parts Brian. You know the old saying........
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

yep, Tim , i know the saying from the old Frank Zappa tune.
"watch out where the huskies go..."
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Bills 66

Post by Bills 66 »

Ice
You are dating yourself. I mentioned Frank Zappa at work the other night and no one knew who I was talking about.
"And all the while on a shelf in the shed Kennies little creatures on display"
Bill
GLindley

Post by GLindley »

Wow, I always had a difficult time getting a date, but I never thought of "dating myself". Hmmm...interesting thought (heh heh heh)
Gene
1961 Intregal cab SWB 223 (getting 302 & TIB)
1969 LWB 302 automatic (Donor for the '61)
2000 F150 XLT SWB (Daily Driver)
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Hey Gene----you have touched upon the ONLY thing that NOONE wants to see pictures of ......................
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

OH DAMN I guess touch was the wrong word !!!!
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

i think there are a couple others we dont want to see as well

those 2 very large women in the bed of that truck for one.wasnt it you who first put that one up?
1966 F250 4x4
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton