How long have you been a Member of Slick 60's

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

When did you become a Member of Slick 60's

Excite
16%
Yahoo
20%
MSN
49%
Here
16%

Total votes: 51

wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Dang, I didn't realize I was such an old timer until I started reading this thread. Has it really been the long? Seems just like yesterday when this all started on Excite.
Man, That was two paint jobs ago for Betty.
I liked that voice chat on yahoo also. Lots of nights talking to people I only knew by screen names.
Then came SS04. The screen names took on real names with real faces. Then came SS06. Real names and familiar faces that were old friends joined by more new names and new faces that turned into new friends.
This is for you foodstick (Lance) old friend.
:notworthy: :cheers: :thumright: :clap:
Who woulda ever thunk it.
Look what you started.
Many thanks to Kid and Matt too.
Wyatt(Chuck)
bobenhotep
United States of America

Post by bobenhotep »

i came here after someone hollered at me on fordsix. that was back in 2006
For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble

My '63 short wrongbed

"The Iron Rhino"
300 I6, 3 spd manual, DS II/ HEI ignition.

Stuff I added to Hints and tricks

-300-6 choke tube repair
-duraspark II/ HEI
-Horn ring contact tube repair
-turn signal indicator fix

Mikhail Kalashnikov and Nikola Tesla are the guys i think of when i build things.

brettfromokla
United States of America

Post by brettfromokla »

Well I just looked over at the old yahoo site which is still there. It still has the member page which says I joined on Jan 16 2002. so I guess Im an old timer round these parts. :D
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Joined on the MSN Site January of 2005 but Wayne K. has been telling me way before that about Slick 60's We did not get a new computer till Jan. of 2005 our old computer got hit by lightning so took sometime to get right again, when we are here I turn on & go to this site first then to fordifacations then to E-bay then off & on during the day when its slow, around here :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :welcome: :welcome: :) :)
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
rickairmedic

Post by rickairmedic »

Well now its been a while here hasnt it . I also checked the old yahoo site and it says June 3 ,2001 Right after I picked up my first slick the 64 two sites later and 2 trucks I am looking forward to getting my uni up and running and ready to join all my old freinds at SS08 Thanks to Lance for starting the SLick Revolution :D and to Kid Matt and the others who help keep the slicks going .

Rick
if it aint broke fix it till it is :D