Lets Prepare For Spring Splash 2011

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

quietwyatt

Lets Prepare For Spring Splash 2011

Post by quietwyatt »

Jackie and I just got back from SlickStock IV. Man, That was a great show. The quality of the slicks were great. Darrell and Robbin set the bar for all future events. I didn't count the slicks on Saturday but there were 20 there on Friday morning with 3 "N" series. There were 2 fridges there also and a bump. They just kept coming. I didn't get any pics, just video. I don't know how to link videos or they would be up by now.
It got my blood going for Spring Splash. I hope we can have a good turn out. Just watching the guys go from one slick to another in little groups brought back memories.
I'm ready to fire the grill up tomorrow. I'm going to look at the calender and other members open dates and see what I can come up with.
I hope members from other chapters can join us also.
I'll keep you posted. Any suggestions welcome.
Chuck AKA Wyatt
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

I'm ready! Ethan's ready! Truck's ready!

We may make it a overnighter this year. If the prices are good may even do two nights. 8hrs of driving on top of 6hrs of partying is a long day and would rather it be 8hrs of partying.
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

I'm always ready for a great sweet Italian sausage sandwich! Just say when!

...Sinc
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

I'm down this year to although I'm pretty sure my truck won't make it. Have to bring pics. Just let me know!
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!