NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

HELLO..................
...............HELLO..............
.................................HELLO.................

.........ANYONE HERE?........................
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Tim,

Well, for what it's worth, I'm still here. Had a REAL busy month - new grandson, VERY sick daughter, plus all the normal drama of daily life at El Rancho Sinc. But (touch wood), things are a lot calmer now.

So, how's things in Leesport?

Later...Sinc
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I keep trying to sneak out and work on the truck, but the sweat keeps burning my eyes. Its a SLOW process in this weather.
I have everything "almost " back together and figuring out the sway bar since its up in the air.
But most things are good here. Enjoying my grandson and pluggin' away at life.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Been too friggin hot to do anything 102 right now. Been going to our local cruise ins, theres a all Ford show coming up in Sept. at US 13 dragway and the XL is usually there. I'm thinking I'm going, my kinda show "all show cars must be Ford powered" (taken by the flyer) If anybody would be interested I'll dig up more info.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

That sounds interesting Charlie........get some more info please.
Maybe it will cool down by then LOL
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Sinc

Post by Sinc »

I know that I mention this one every year, but there's a nice cruise night up my way next weekend...

http://www.moonlightmemories.org/

Plus, that same day, there will be a Rat Rod Cruise-In at the museum that I volunteer at...

http://simeonemuseum.org/events

Later...Sinc
beagle

Post by beagle »

hey Bill
Looks like I'll be free for Moonlight Memories in Hatboro-- are you going to try to do both shows in one day?
Rich
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Rich,

I'd like to do both shows. I'm working at the Rat Rod show at the museum next Saturday. So, it mostly depends on how shot I am after that. If I can do it, I will. I'll call you.

Later...Bill
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

Hey Tim,

I'm still here. Just recently started a build thread and am in the process of saving up some bones to have my frame blasted. Am anxiously awaiting the next spring splash dates cause I will not miss the next one. Hope all is well.
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!