Old Trucks Pick Up Show-PNW

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Comet

Old Trucks Pick Up Show-PNW

Post by Comet »

July 23rd, Issaquah, WA 8:00am at the XXX Rootbeer Drive In. Bring your old Slick and enjoy live music and great food!
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D
Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

I'll be there!
Vinnie
Vinnie
Slickless in Seattle
Comet

Post by Comet »

Ok, Vinnie. I've been waiting to hear that. What time you showing up? I have lots of "honey dos" to do this weekend, so I can't stay long, and it's going to be hotter than heck Sunday. But I want to stop by and say hi to ya and Stella (and Tammy if she is coming. I think Katie will come along as well.)
Comet

Post by Comet »

Ooops, ok...I just talked to Katie. She said if it's that hot out, she's hiding in the shade all day to protect her lily white skin! :lol:
Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

I'm bringing my neighbor, the last thing Tammy would want to do is go to a truck show. We are leaving here at 6:00 AM and having breakfast on the way. I would guess that we should be there by 8:00 AM easy. I think that is when it opens. I'll be in the bag chair taking a nap. I have a show tomorrow night I'm taking her to in town. Our big city event is Saturday so we are doing the parade and carring princess's in it, then 20 Vette's here for a little party after. It's going to be a long weekend. I just got back from a 5 day out of town work trip. I'm taking tomorrow off to catch up on my chores.
See you Sunday.
I meet Jim at the Good Guys show last weekend, he had a Slick Shirt on.
Vinnie
Vinnie
Slickless in Seattle
Comet

Post by Comet »

Sounds good Vinnie. The only thing that will keep me from going is a Model A I just found that I might look at, but the guy has not gotten back to me.
Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

I lost the water pump in Stella last night and had her towed home, I won't be able to make the XXX show Sunday.
Vinnie :cry:
Vinnie
Slickless in Seattle
Comet

Post by Comet »

I got your e-mail Vinnie. Sorry to hear about Stella. Since you're not going, I think I'll pass too.