1964 F-100 project for sale

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

tiny1969

1964 F-100 project for sale

Post by tiny1969 »

im sorry for posting this under projects and builds but i wasn't sure where to post it i have a 1964 f-100 im selling i don't have the time to finish the truck is very solid know rot anywhere which is very unusually i have almost everything to put it back together but there is still thing's you will need i have all the body parts except for one fender for the step side bed and the front inner fenders everything else i should have i have the cab all finished except for block sanding it the frame has been repainted and all new bushing rear brakes are new i never did the front one because my plans was to put disc brakes on the front i know im forgetting some stuff so if anyone has any questions i will answer them also you may call me @ 804-317-8690 and if someone can tell me how to post pic's i can upload some before pic's and after pic's of what i did i posted some pic's before several months ago but i forgot how i did it lol i actually found my old posting with some pictures it should be under this post tilted 1964 f-100 project