Countdown mode

Next location of SlickStock

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Countdown mode

Post by Kid »

Now it is time to get serious about SS. We are in countdown mode till Alan and Lyn arrive in the U.S.A. which is less than 1 week away and about 1 week from then we will be heading to SS. The counter up top says 19 Days. I almost have the truck ready to go, just need to finish the headliner instalation which I should get done this weekend. Robbin almost has the valve cover track all painted and I hope to test fit it together one last time to make sure it all fits together ok. We have almost al the wooden plaques made and finished.It is an exciting time.
I talked to my Brother yesterday and he is bringing his Econo and Lance will be there with the LTD/Uni. The 2 of them are meeting up on Wed of that week in Des Moines to head to K.C. so if anyone will be in the area or heading that way let Lance know and you can all meet and run together.
Come on guys get the last minute things done so you can make the trip.........................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Re: Countdown mode

Post by ezernut9mm »

oh sh!t. is ti that close?
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
kstones63
United States of America

Post by kstones63 »

ezernut9mm wrote:oh sh!t. is ti that close?

Yes, It's that close and you have such a long way to drive. :P

Kevin
kstones63
95 F350 Flatbed Dually Diesel
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

I`ve just been sumonded to come up stairs and work out what I`m going to pack!, heck whats the rush!!!, we don`t leave till wednesday morning!, and it`s only saturday now!! :roll: . Oh well happy wife, happy life! :P , don`t tell Lyn I said that! :wink:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif