Starting to get a little excited

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Starting to get a little excited

Post by Kid »

Next Year is a SS year. I am starting to put some things together to make it an enjoyable event for all. Most of the small things we are working on already we want to have done ahead of time so we can concentrate on the last minute details when they pop up. Working on the shirt and plaque design a little and need to get it so I can get all the wood plaques made.
Any input on what we did before, if we need to do more of something or less let us know. We want to make this an event you enjoy so I am open to any and all sugestions you might have.
So far we are working on a meet and greet on Thurs evening ( wont be as nice as the one Dave and his family put on for us ) but hopefully one eveybody will enjoy. A cruise on Fri ( working on a destination or maybe a cruise with a few stops along the way ). As most know we officially start on Thurs evening with our meet and greet but people will start showing up on Monday and some before just to hang out and have a good time.
If you are on the fence about if you want to attend or if you think it is worth the trip just ask people who have been to one and see what they say.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Godlover

Re: Starting to get a little excited

Post by Godlover »

Awesome! I am close and will help with you if needed. We have a couple of extra rooms I can offer up! Now that I own 3 Slicks I will have to get to work!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Godlover wrote:Awesome! I am close and will help with you if needed. We have a couple of extra rooms I can offer up! Now that I own 3 Slicks I will have to get to work!

:D sounds like the flock is growing!! :wink:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

I plan on having my little 3 lane routed wood slot car track there at least one day, its only 23 feet long.. runs up to six digital Carrera cars at a time.. Did I mentionit rotates thru all three lanes, and there are lane changers you can use by hitting a button on the controller? :P

slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

I wanna go first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Is the (full size) race track still on the schedule?
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Husker

Post by Husker »

That track is darn cool!
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Working on it Paul. We will atleast be able to tour the facility but not positive on being able to drive around the track
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision