E85 availabilty and pricing

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Toyz
United States of America

E85 availabilty and pricing

Post by Toyz »

Kid, Greg, Chris, others, that may be out and about in areas south of Slickstock! What are you seeing as to E85 availability and pricing? Got plenty of lists, which may or may not be current, and some without concise location info in relation to major highways.
Thanks for any help!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
LM14
United States of America

Re: E85 availabilty and pricing

Post by LM14 »

I drove from Bloomfield, IA (100 miles SE of Altoona) to Perry OK last Saturday. Several stations along the interstate advertised E85 but not all of them. There are stations in the Des Moines area that carry it but few of the smaller towns do in Iowa. It's not real widespread. I have friends that are big fans of E85 but they don't drive too far from a routine route and don't venture out too far. It seems more available at some brands of stations than others.

I've seen it at several Kum & Go stations in Iowa but never at a Caseys (both big chains around Iowa).

Sorry for nothing specific but I did see it advertised some this past weekend. I didn't see it advertised enough for me to have faith in finding it without really having to search it out and get off the beaten path.

SPark
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!
Kid
United States of America

Re: E85 availabilty and pricing

Post by Kid »

I have a web site bookmarked that has all the locations selling E85 by state, I will see if I can find it and post it for you. Around here all the newer Kum and Go's sell it
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision