2015 SEMA Photos

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

4 Baja
United States of America

2015 SEMA Photos

Post by 4 Baja »

Always fun to see the old iron tricked out.

Truckrat
United States of America

Re: 2015 SEMA Photos

Post by Truckrat »

Great pics of some sweet old iron. Have wanted to go to the Sema
show for many years. Always a ton of cool stuff to see. Thanks for posting
those pics Baja! TR
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey, great photos! Thanks for sharing them. I really like that first photo of the Slick! I like what they did with the front fender "intakes" I guess you would call them.

Also, FYI, The Historic Vehicle Association (HVA) asked Dr. Simeone if they could borrow the museum's Cobra Daytona Coupe to display in their booth. He, of course, said "Yes!" So, it was there at SEMA on display. I hope you got a chance to see it.

…Sinc
Jerry D
United States of America

Post by Jerry D »

I'm jealous. I was fortunate enough to get to SEMA once, and would love to go back.

If you search Django ford truck on Yahoo, and look at images, there's more there. It looks pretty bad a#@ in a picture of it going down the road. Not sure I like everything that's been done to it, but you have to appreciate the quality of the work. Below is a link to a video about it on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRFBS03LK0

Jerry
4 Baja
United States of America

Post by 4 Baja »

You're welcome all.
I missed the Daytona Coupe. I would have been all over that if I spotted it.
The front fenders on the Slick look like 50's Kustom car style to me. It was hard to detect the chop and A pillar lean at first. Super clean work all around.
When I'm able to make the show, I only have one day and with 1.16 Million Sq. feet of exhibitor space (plus all the show cars on display outside) you don't get to see much of it and literally walk several miles that day.
I print out maps of the buildings and highlight the companies I need to talk to so I can get to them. Otherwise, you wouldn't make it very far.
Too many shiny things to look at!