1966 Longbed

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

wlfsbrgkid

1966 Longbed

Post by wlfsbrgkid »

I'm sure some of you have seen this project in an old thread. I purchased the project about a year and a half back and figure I should start my own thread on it. I will post as I go but I will start with a few photos of how it was found and then how it sits as of today. Hope you enjoy.

Previous owner installed a Camaro front clip. I've installed drop spindles and a disc brake kit. It had its stock 9 inch rear when I got it but since I got an 8.8 rear ended out of a Ford Explorer. Rear end had been narrowed 8 inches and installed Moser axles. I've had the rear end completely redone suspension wise as the setup that was on it I wasn't to crazy about. It also didn't get wnough lift so built a cantilever setup. Also installed inset 20 inch Detroit wheels up front and dished ones out back. I will keep the photos coming as I still have tons to do. All rear and suspension war was done by Ryan at Bear Lake Customs in Apopka, FL
Last edited by wlfsbrgkid on August 29, 2016, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
wlfsbrgkid

Re: 1966 Longbed

Post by wlfsbrgkid »

For some reason it will not let me upload photos. I will post photos later when I figure out why.
shipwrecked
United States of America

Post by shipwrecked »

Try using photobucket for your photos. It's free
The months may change, but I am always APRIL
'63 F100 Custom Cab 223inline 6, 3speed manual- mostly stock
https://www.youtube.com/coastiereid
Truck has been home in CA,OR,WA,NJ,VA since it's birth in San Jose Jan63
wlfsbrgkid

Post by wlfsbrgkid »