Parting out ‘61 project truck.

If you have parts for sale. Post them here. PLEASE include your location in your post

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Timdogg4

Parting out ‘61 project truck.

Post by Timdogg4 »

I purchased a 1961 “Wrong Bed” short box 7 years ago that I planned on resto-modding. Was never able to give it my full attention and am now looking to part it out. I am located in Fargo, ND and would be willing to ship any smaller parts I may have but when it comes to the sheet metal, it’s pickup only. I wish I could list everything I have and post pics but that would become way too laborsome since the entire truck is in pieces on my garage floor. It’s easier to say what I don’t have...... I don’t have any factory wiring or electronics. No factory front suspension. No factory powertrain. And not even the factory “Wrong” short bed. I do however have a VERY clean 1964-66 styleside short bed that I intended to use on the build. I have a solid cab with no roof (but do have a donor cab with a good roof cap). I’ve got a clean title with the matching glovebox door w/identification plate still attached. I also have the foot well trim and upper headliner trim. Both have been blasted and powder coated flat black though. I have 1 exterior mirror that has been blasted and powder coated gloss black. The exterior door handles and wiper arms/pivots have also been blasted and powdercoated gloss black. I changed the wiper motor for a later model motor and have the corresponding switch to operate the wipers with intermittent speeds. I also heavily modified a ‘91 Bronco steering column with tilt and key on column to mount in factory location and enter the engine bay in the stock location but it hase been changed over to push button start (all electronics would be included with that). The last thing i’ll list is I have fully refurbished taillight buckets (with reverse lights) and refurbished taillight lenses w/ gloss black powdercoated taillight bezels. I know that not everything I have is going to interest everyone but I am at the point that I want this stuff out of my garage and rather than scrap it I am hoping someone out there would be interested. I will do my best to answer any questions you all have and am willing to send specific requested pics by email. I’m also not opposed to texts or phone calls. So there you go everyone, I’m sure I left out a boatload of information but let’s do our best to get these parts out to people who will actually use them. Thanks.
62bigwindow
United States of America

Re: Parting out ‘61 project truck.

Post by 62bigwindow »

Email sent
Every day above ground is a good one
Timdogg4

Post by Timdogg4 »

I’m sorry but I am not seeing an email from you anywhere.
62bigwindow
United States of America

Post by 62bigwindow »

Ok. I'll just send a PM with my email.
Every day above ground is a good one
unibody madness
United States of America

Post by unibody madness »

P.M. sent
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
Timdogg4

Post by Timdogg4 »

Taillights, wiper motor and switch sold.