Saying Thanks to the Vets, young and old

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Saying Thanks to the Vets, young and old

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

This is for all in just not the USA but all over the world :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

since been nasty most of the day,, TCM Has been showing a lot of history with Wars from way back then. Oldest has been dated 1943 with details of Pearl Harbor where John Ford won a Oscar and how the Govt. did not want this shown 1 1/2 long instead the half hour version they wanted us to see
So many of these that are saluting other countries Like Australia, Canada, France, England, South Africa etc..

Here at the F-100 Reunion in pigeon Forge, TN this past weekend a lot of vets where saluted and while singing the National Anthem where we set up we could look down at the main part and see that even the cars on the road where stopped and one day I man got out of his truck pulling a camper and was standing for the flag while stopping traffic during that song :)

On another note the last few years at the swap meets seeing more and more of the flag saluting and singing the National Anthem
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
slick4x4
United States of America

Re: Saying Thanks to the Vets, young and old

Post by slick4x4 »

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

worship.gif old.gif
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Re: Saying Thanks to the Vets, young and old

Post by Johnny Canuck »

We just have Remembrance Day in Britain and Canada, Nov 11. You guys have both. Bless all those that died saving our sorry arses.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..