63 falcon console

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

deadheadno1

63 falcon console

Post by deadheadno1 »

This has been discussed before but i can'i locate the post. Here goes, I bought a 1963 Falcon Sprint console but there is no insert in it. They list 2 different inserts, one for a hardtop floor pan and the other for the convertable floor pan. I'm trying to figure out which insert to order for this shell. Michelle knows and this is the only place I know to reach her. In the meantime if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,Tom
"Make him a "deal" deal, maybe the guy's a republican!"
MY OL 66
United States of America

Re: 63 falcon console

Post by MY OL 66 »

I also have a Ranger, and it is currently in many pieces, so I have quick access to the console.

Let me know what features you are trying to determine, or send a photo to me so we can figure it out.

Alternately, I can photo my console for you to determine the correct parts.

Direct contact at slfsvt@q.com

Thanks!
Steve F
1965 Mustang Coupe
1966 F-100 Shortbed CC/Ranger
2010 Mustang GT Convertible
2010 Shelby GT500 Convertible
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Post by My wife's nightmare »

The 65-66 Ranger console is from a 64-65 Falcon/Comet. They are hard to find around here!
deadheadno1

Post by deadheadno1 »

It's not a ranger console. It is a '63 Falcon console, they are not the same. I did discover under the P.O.'s junk that it has a streight lower edge and a pressed bead line the length of both sides about a half an inch from the bottom.
Tom
"Make him a "deal" deal, maybe the guy's a republican!"