1966’Ford F100 RANGER

Show truck, daily driver, or parts truck - if your looking to sell a whole truck, post it here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Gritsngumbo
United States of America

1966’Ford F100 RANGER

Post by Gritsngumbo »

Offering up for sale, a 1966 Ford F100
RANGER.

This is a project and admittedly needs a lot of work. Truck was in the same family since 1966, until I bought it about 10 years ago. One of three matching, consecutive numbered cab and chassis trucks purchased for a business use. Purchaser installed flat beds for his purpose.

Don’t know about the 65-66 Rangers?
Here’s the Ranger story:
During the late fifties and sixties, the pickup became ever more “civilized”. In addition to softer suspensions and other amenities, most of that had to do with spiffing up the cab with nicer upholstery, inside door trim, padded dashes, fancy steering wheels…but no one had yet taken the plunge and installed genuine bucket seats. Undoubtedly inspired by the success of the Mustang, Ford offered a Ranger cab trim option for 1965 that included buckets–straight out of the Mustang.
The Ranger trim package had to be ordered in addition to the Custom Cab option. It included both the buckets and a covering behind them designed to conceal the old-style, in-cab gas tank. The console, out of a ’63 Falcon Sprint or Comet S-22, was an additional option.

This truck has a factory aIr conditioner, 352 engine, a 3-speed overdrive transmission and I’m assuming a 9” differential. I have all of the interior: Seats, console, door pockets, carpet trim pieces, etc.
Registered in Michelle’s Rangers of Registry.

The title in original owners name and other documentation was lost in a house fire last year. Will provide bill of sale. Buyer must pickup or arrange shipping from Monroe LA.
Asking $2,495 or best offer. Don’t hesitate to make offer.
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer