Praise all the Fire Fighters in Ca.

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Praise all the Fire Fighters in Ca.

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Sitting here make feel real bad & :( on all the victims that have lost life or homes... Especially since we do travel out there all the time.. Some of the pictures are just devasting as like what we saw in New Orleans... A lot of heroics of Fire Fighters and some by the home owners saying we are not leaving and doing the fight themselves,,, Now unlike Katrina which was weather related now we here that arson is involed butbut.gif What I want to know and I want everybody not just in this country but world begin to think Could this be a terroist attack :?: :?: Just a :idea: but somebody could have been watchin the prediction of the winds and see how this could be a perfect way of attacks... excuseme.gif I just want to see if anybody else is thinking of this and what a way to cover up a conspy.gif that we may never know,, any way just a :2cents: opinion,, Still praiese all the men and woman and famalies and also how about the Mexican Govt sending help as well Thanks for looking everbody
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Way too early to tell anything.
Arson? Maybe.
Terrorists? Mexicans? Aliens? Canadians with Bricklins? Doubt it.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:( We are getting alot of coverage about the fire and all the loses,We have bad fire seasons too,but they have stopped evacuating everyone which allows residents to help put out spot fires on and around there home which has led to more homes being saved.I hope some rain comes soon for them to put out the fires.

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Canadian terrorsim is different.
We'd never light a desert on fire :hm: to try and burn down a bunch of rich people's houses :dontknow: neener.gif

Instead we sent you Celine Dion, Howie Mandell, and Pam Anderson. Best of luck with them. :cheers: whistle.gif
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
GLindley

Post by GLindley »

JC, don't forget Paul Shaffer....
Gene
1961 Intregal cab SWB 223 (getting 302 & TIB)
1969 LWB 302 automatic (Donor for the '61)
2000 F150 XLT SWB (Daily Driver)
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Instead we sent you Celine Dion

Yeah, my wife is not soon likely to forgive you for that.
However, you did send us Shania Twain, so I can let bygones be bygones. :woohoo:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

DV65CustomCab wrote:However, you did send us Shania Twain, so I can let bygones be bygones. :woohoo:

Sorry dude, she went to Switzerland. We both lost out on that one.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

What about KD Lang and Neil Young,

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
shawns fords

Post by shawns fords »

I doubt its terrorism, 100 mph winds in a dry climate will make a fire run faster than you could ever imagine, but nobody knows whats going to happen until its already started. Generally fires are well under controll in the first week or so, this one grew out of control due to the fires. I bet the person that started it didnt even plan on this happening, the same thing happened here several years ago when Terry Barton ( A firefighter) started a fire and it ended up becoming one of colorados largest fires in history.

my preyers go out to the firefighters working hard, trying to save lives and homes. and the families out there that have lost lives and homes
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Alan Mclennan wrote:What about KD Lang and Neil Young,
Alan,

KD lang won't leave, lives in Vancouver BC ...although we tried she keeps coming back like a big ol' ugly boomerang

and Neil Young is actually well-loved in Canada, we'd take him back in a flash

now you got me singin' to meself... "southern man.."
' :wink:
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:( I got conded into going to see her live,I didn`t know she was a carpet eater at that stage but when all the butch sheilas started coming in wearing army jackets and trench coats the penny dropped.Enjoyed the show all the same but didn`t throw me undies at her all the others did tho :roll: .

Alan,

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Jarrod

Post by Jarrod »

Alan LMAO. Thats too funny. I have a hard time beleiving that people don't know that she "munches carpet" Have you seen pics of her. :barf: Any how, I doubt it was forign terrism just a bunch of A holes lighting fires in some areas and high winds and power lines in others. My sister lives in Harbison Canyon witch is close to Alpine and Julian. She was evacuated and is now able to go back home.
Cheers,
Jarrod
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

I am for one against terroism,, but still think the way we can forecast weather,, just a perfect way to get away with something. Since airports watching for bombs, knives , guns, etc. well all it took was a simple match.. This form can come in so many ways, that why people do watch our water supply,, Restrictions on crossing the Hoover Dam,,, Watching right in Greensboro the fuel tank farms or how fast they will shut down a interstate from say a little brown bag or suitcase sitting on the shoulder,, Of course just my opinion but food for thought
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Alan Mclennan wrote:Enjoyed the show all the same but didn`t throw me undies at her all the others did tho
Alan,

That would be a good time to have a brand new pair of real shiny shoes... :lol:
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

That would be a good time to have a brand new pair of real shiny shoes...

faint.gif I dont know about that :barf:

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
shawns fords

Post by shawns fords »

6166 Junkyard Dog wrote:I am for one against terroism,, but still think the way we can forecast weather,, just a perfect way to get away with something. Since airports watching for bombs, knives , guns, etc. well all it took was a simple match.. This form can come in so many ways, that why people do watch our water supply,, Restrictions on crossing the Hoover Dam,,, Watching right in Greensboro the fuel tank farms or how fast they will shut down a interstate from say a little brown bag or suitcase sitting on the shoulder,, Of course just my opinion but food for thought

I dont know about that, the weather here in colorado is very unpredictable, the reports arent ever precise and we always get more or less than predicted. hurricaines arent predictable either, they can see them on the radars and satelite images, but never know where they are going. Katrina really tore up the gulf.