Familiar faces on life's highway

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Familiar faces on life's highway

Post by My wife's nightmare »

I was on my way home last Friday on I-285 (New Hwy 52) near Winston Salem, NC and noticed a car hauler meeting me in the opposite lanes with a couple older pickups. Of course I paid closer attention and thought somebody found some gold and hoping they weren't heading to the scrappers with them. And a few vehicles behind that one was another hauler with more old trucks on it!! I wanted to turn around and chase them down then I recognized the second hauler, Flashback! So I'm curious Tom and Kathy, were you bringing in a score or delivering a huge order to some lucky person??
Anthony
United States of America

Re: Familiar faces on life's highway

Post by Anthony »

you know Tom and Kathy, they always have them old trucks following them around.. lol
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Re: Familiar faces on life's highway

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

that was both of us Kathy was driving the second truck,, I was in the first one in black Peterbilt , We where trying to get to Peterbilt in Greensboro since sometime night before I pass somebody and something flew off their truck hit the fuel tank and punctured it so see what happens tomorrow in which hope it can be fixed since we where suppose to be in Texas picking up 4 more trucks tomorrow but looks like that is not going to happen,, those trucks are in our yard all 4 came out of Las Vegas,, this is 3rd trip both trucks running the west coast
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo