what previous owners do

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

what previous owners do

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

I wish they would think first

people bitch at us on what takes too long or why we are behind on orders = idiot PO's
just a few things

not one but twice idiots welded the back of the bed to the chassis = 4 hours later off on 1 and 6 hours on other
great idea put oil in bottom of doors = stupid if living on a dirt road, which filled the door up with dirt that turned in about foot of dirt = 2 hours more work
here's a great one on a 66 truck, instead of taking the time to fix the upper front fender clip, no lets just drill a hole with a long bolt bolt it cover it with filler so after hours later finally sent it to the chrusher since it was a mess when we got it off
put bolts in bed or cab that the bolt using is way too small so it just spins and spins and have to be cut off on all 8 bolts in the bed
understand your truck but think before you do anything
list goes on and on
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Anthony
United States of America

Re: what previous owners do

Post by Anthony »

OK now, you can quit talking about me.. ;) :lol: I have seen some also Tom.. I always enjoyed the welded in plate bed over top of the original rusted out bed and bolts for the bed floor.. smh torch them bolts.. lol